Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Blog for AP Government!   This is where you will be posting weekly links to articles about current events in politics from other blogs.  Include with the link a brief summary of your article and your opinion of it or the issue being addressed.

Each week you also need to comment on one of the other blog posts.  Read an article that looks interesting and post a comment or question on that post.

Some Blog Suggestions:

www.huffingtonpost.com
www.dailykos.com
www.realclearpolitics.com
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
www.wonkette.com

This is a homework grade each week.  I will be grading it on Sunday.  Make sure both your post and your response is up to date by then.  

Many Fridays we will have work time on this and Teenbiz3000.com.  If we do not, however, because we are working on something else and you need time in school to access the computer, remember I am available during 8th period any day, every day at 730am, and Mon., Wed., and Fri. from 3-6.

This will be fun and really good for everyone involved with the class.  I'm looking forward to your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment