Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Democrats may suffer if they fail to pass health care legislation: Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/23/democrats-may-suffer-if-t_n_367718.html

If democrats don't pass the health care reform legislation that may take a hit in the poll booth. Polls have found that democrats will lose their edge in the congressional ballot. In order for democrats to keep the upper hand they need to pass the health care reform bill.

3 comments:

  1. my bad i didn't put my opinion, well I really don't know why they feel that it would endanger the democrats in office now but I think that the bill should be passed because everyone deserves healthcare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittney on that. I know everybody don't have a lot money but should they truly be denied health care? NO! What if the people who is not trying to pass the bill one day they go into a world of debt, so that mean they won't be getting health care and that's not fair to no one. They should think about the innocent children who will be effected if they don't pass the bill, its not their fault their parents don't have the money that the economy think they are supposed to have. Basically, they should just should stop BS'ing and do what's right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with both of you. many americans, however, are worried that this bill isn't a good bill, which is why the democrats may face problems. hopefully, once passed, it will work and then it will be popular across the country.

    ReplyDelete