http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/29/huckabee-unsure-about-another-presidential-bid/#more-79536
Summary
This blog is about how Huckabee is saying that he don't know if he really want to run in the 2012 election, but he will make his decision in the 2010 midterm election. He said its a will be hard for anyway in the election because of who he is running up aganist. Also he said he really don't want to so it because he has a job that he really likes, but he really don't want to do it though.
My comment
When I read this blog I felt like he was being pressured by someone to run in the upcoming 2012 election. I feel like if he know that it will be hard to run against Obama then he should not try. I know if I was him nobody could ever be able to persuade me into something that I know for a fact that I have no real chance of winning. Trying is what they say is a good thing for yu to do but if I know my chances are slim to nothing then I wouldn't want to set myself up for failure.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment