I hope everyone had a relaxing break. We have less than four months left of this class to go before you take the AP exam and then have May and June to celebrate being a senior.
Let's get focused for this period of time and earn some college credits!
1) My Christmas gift to myself and to you was not to grade the tests we took before break. I started to, and couldn't take it anymore. Not good. So, on THURSDAY AND FRIDAY: JANUARY 14th and 15th, you will have an exam on the branches of government. All the questions on the Congress exam will be on the test. I will give it back to you, but I will not give you the correct answers. That's for you to do on your own.
2) Since I am guessing most of you did not spend the holiday or the last two days before break working on the Executive Branch packet, in class the next two days you will have the time to complete it. We will also watch a film as a review on the procedures of Congress as you work.
3) You have two more blogs to finish for this marking period. You can always make up missed ones. Please read the blog as it will keep you on top of issues going on in what is going to be an interesting year in politics.
4) You also must complete the Sotomayor and the Cash for Clunkers articles on TeenBiz3000.com
5) Make sure you have completed all college applications, called schools, and made sure everything is sent in. You should begin the process of registering for a FAFSA pin number and completing this. If you need help on this, I am available 8th period most days.
See you in class,
-Malone
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment